Freeway Pro tips and tricks
Author: Bart de Vreede
Last update: 03-05-2013
- Apply something to your Masterpage that you would like to use all over your website. This does not only work for images, but also for Meta Tags and Actions.
- To apply a Break (New Line) instead of a Paragraph Break to a line of text press SHIFT and ENTER
- If you need non breaking spaces, hold the Option key when clicking the space bar multiple times. This way you can apply more than one space (cool huh!) instead of the maximum one HTML supports.
- If you would like to change the color and style of your hyperlinks, go to the Inspector Palette, click the second icon and open the tray Links.
- Sometimes you want to apply a non defined height to a HTML box so it can expand. To get your defined height back, click on the little square containing the up and down arrow next to the greyed out height.
- Quickly mark the center of pages. In Freeway Pro, select Create Guides from Page menu. Set Rows and Columns to 2.
- Do you want to style your list items instead of using the standard Times New Roman lists? Check this article.
- Errors on the Facebook action while publishing your Freeway Pro website? Make sure the Facebook action is not on a page containing the ESS-Convert to Stylesheet action.
- By clicking ALT and CMD at the same time you can scale your artbox and image by dragging the corners.
- A special Freeway Pro Google Search Engine
Have your own short Freeway Pro tips and tricks? Please leave them in the comments.
>> click here to go back to the homepage
Article tags: Freeway Pro, free, tips and tricks, how to